It’s too early to be hopeful for warmer weather, I know, but that doesn’t stop me from seeking out every single flower I see.
Spring can’t come fast enough, I hate the winter so much. Not only has this season been awfully cold but it’s been so wet and miserable I can’t abide it anymore. I’ve been spending more time sleeping in, which is always a plus, but it’s mostly because it’s been too dark in the mornings to even get out of bed to walk Juno.
I like the positivity of spring : spring into action. Put a spring in your step. Winter needs to go away now so we can have slightly warmer days and blooming flowers!
Here’s a list of things I want to do this year in spring :
- Start exercising outside again. I need to get my skipping rope out of storage!
- Open all my windows and air the flat out without worrying about heating or hypothermia.
- Start looking for ingredients out in the wild to make herbal remedies – this book is my inspiration!
- Attempt to find local Geocache spots.
- Experiment with essential oils again. I can’t use my diffuser in winter because it puts too much unwanted moisture in the air but I have a load of oils I want to mix and match.
Let’s hope this winter leaves ASAP!
All links are affiliates – you won’t be charged anything. See page for more details.