The end of May has arrived! Which means… MY BIRTHDAY has also arrived [1st of June, send your gifts ASAP!] but more on that later!
I figured why not do a little recap of those goals I set to see how well I did… I’m sure we can all agree that May came and went quickly! I had a lot of changes in May and so it’s just whizzed right on by!
Let’s see how I did…
- Get my Etsy shop up and running. I haven’t DONE it but it’s almost done so I’m OK with that. I had a few issues with some of the stock and so I need to fix that before I can start listing. June, guys! I promise!
- Finish Etta part 2 and self publish. Nope. I mean, I’ve almost finished the first draft but I’m still getting through it! Like I said; busy month!
- Bike. I got my bike out of storage!! I haven’t had a chance to take it on the roads yet but I did dust it down, realign the seat and pump up the tires, which I think counts as half an accomplishment!
- Get my office partially sorted out. No, guys. NO! Let’s not talk about it. I got my new computer but the office is still out of bounds…
- Just finish the last parts of my first full length novel so I can submit it. I’ve been too scared, again. I have this issue where I’m scared. Not of failure but kind of success. Not that I think I’ll succeed any more than anyone else but.. argh. It’s hard to explain. I’m almost there, though… almost.
So I didn’t do GREAT but I’m still plodding on. I’ll do a half yearly recap of my year’s goals soon.